25 Years of Conveyancing Expertise
We know what a big decision it is deciding to buy a Commercial property.
Now you need an expert Conveyancing firm to guide you through the buying process to make sure all the paperwork is done right and to ensure that your interests are fully protected.
Salerno Law Conveyancing Solicitors have 25 years’ experience of conveyancing Australia wide with many thousands of satisfied clients.
Our Fees Are Simple and Affordable
Our fees for assisting you with a standard Commercial purchase are in the sum of $1,500 plus GST and disbursements – but may vary depending on the lease requirements of the commercial property and the purchase price of the building.
- Certificate of Title Search (if applicable): $22.77
- Plan Image: $24.12
- Council & Water rates (pricing varies upon local council): est $170.00
- Land Tax: $44.78
- Body Corporate (price varies dependent on relevant authority): est $80.00
- Settlement Agent fee (if applicable): est $55.00.
If you are purchasing Vacant Land, we advise you to arrange your own soil test to determine the viability to build.
If you are purchasing a House, we advise you to undertake a council Sewer Diagram (est $50).
*Search costs are indicative & may vary, subject to the relevant council fees at the time of purchase.
*If your settlement is a cash settlement (no funds coming from a bank) and we are required to administer your settlement funds in our trust account, then an administration fee of $165 including GST applies.
- If your property is over the price of $500,000 then extras fees may apply; and
- Our firm can assist you with leases attached to the property.